- Purchaser understands that the above said pup has been examined by a licensed Indiana State Veterinarian in the last 30 days and has been issued a Indiana State Health Certificate. To the best of the seller’s knowledge the pup is in good health. The purchaser must take the pup to a licensed vet within the first 2 business days and report and all findings back to the seller to ensure a healthy pup has been purchased. If the purchaser does not do this the health guarantee will be null and void.
- Purchaser agrees to keep the puppy on a balanced dog food diet containing no less than 21% and no more that 25% crude protein for the first 2 years of life. Purchaser agrees to keep some receipts as proof of purchase of appropriate food. This measure prevents the puppy’s bones from growing too fast thus causing irreversible damage to the skeletal structure and joints.
- Purchaser agrees that this puppy will reside inside the home, and will not be tied or chained outside. The puppy will not be crated or kenneled for long periods of time. These puppies are sold to select homes with the understanding they will become family members.
- Purchaser agrees to send a progress report and picture every 6 months to prove ownership and condition of the dog. We have a Titan Danes page on Facebook or email to our website email@example.com.
- If for any reason the purchaser finds it necessary to rehome this puppy, seller will be immediately notified. Seller reserves the right to approve any new home and to have the puppy returned to Titan Danes for rehoming. FOR NO REASON AND AT NO POINT SHOULD THE PUPPY BE PLACED IN A RESCUE OR A SHELTER.
- Purchaser agrees to keep all shots and immunizations current as per the recommendations of your family veterinarian. Purchaser agrees to keep the puppy isolated from public places until after the 3rd puppy shot and rabies vaccine are given.
- The purchaser understands that no dog is sold with ANY guarantees as to its size, temperament, or confirmation. Many of these things are influenced by environment, not breeding.
- All acquired medical costs after the time of purchase are the full responsibility of the purchaser. Seller has no responsibility to pay medical bills or share in the cost acquired by purchaser.
- Purchaser agrees to keep the puppy on monthly heart worm prevention as well as flea and tick prevention. Purchaser also agrees to worm dog every 4-6 months.
- The Health Guarantee does not cover contagious diseases, internal or external parasites such as worms, giardia, coccidian, fleas, ticks, mange, etc… these are not genetic conditions, they are contagious contractible conditions that can be contracted at any point in the pups life due to exposure. We also CANNOT guarantee against PARVO!
- The Health Guarantee will be honored up to 2 year (24 Months) from the date of purchase. The puppy is guaranteed against any life threatening genetic defects as long as they are kept on a formulated large breed dog food. So please keep your receipts so you can prove what you have been feeding your dog. If not proven, the guarantee is VOID. If the puppy is found to suffer from a genetic defect by a certified vet, the buyer must contact the seller immediately (within 48 hours). Buyer understands that only serious and life threatening defects are covered. With this being said the following are not covered: Umbilical hernia, minor heart murmur, over bite, under bite base narrow, and cherry eye. These are not considered life threatening by the sellers vet. Buyer understands that the replacement option is only offered when health problems are attributed to a hereditary problem not due to accident, contagious illnesses, or environmental conditions. A second opinion may be required by the seller.
- The original puppy must be returned to the seller at purchasers cost in order for a replacement puppy to be given. The purchaser must decide within 30 days whether they will return puppy for replacement or forfeit replacement puppy and keep their original puppy. Purchaser must provide written notice of decision to seller within 31 days of diagnosis or they will forfeit replacement puppy. Any and all genetic conditions must be reported back to breeder even if purchaser plans to keep puppy.
- At no point should the seller be responsible for any cost of shipping. All cost acquired by shipping the replacement pup/original pup being returned will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- If at any point a vet has recommended euthanasia due to any genetic health issue the seller is to be contacted and approve the euthanasia in order for the purchaser to be eligible to receive a replacement puppy.
- If at any point within the first 24 months, the pup dies from any genetic or unknown cause a necropsy must be performed by a state licensed veterinarian, any and all findings must be reported back to seller within 24 hours to be eligible for a replacement pup.
- If at any point, for any reason, any clause in the contract is broken the purchaser forfeits their right to a replacement pup or any other recourse.
- If for any reason the purchaser should take the seller to court over any matter of the puppy, the purchaser shall assume all court costs and attorney fees for both the purchaser and seller.
- The purchaser understands that no cash refunds will be given at any pint and the only course of action the purchaser is entitled to is a replacement puppy.
- By signing this Contract/Health Guarantee, I have read, and understand and agree to any and all clauses listed above.